EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
Faculty is happy to exchange any products that are defective or non-fitting. Unfortunately refunds are not available. Please see terms and conditions for more information on exchange and returns.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Returns must be done within 14 days of receipt.
- Returns of any unworn product that is defective, damaged during shipping, or otherwise jacked due to no fault of your own can be replaced.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed and complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- Faculty is not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items; all relevant return shipping and custom charges shall be born by purchaser.
- Please mark package with ‘Returned Goods’, to avoid custom charges.
- Do make sure all returned items are well-packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a traceable, insured service. Do send the tracking number with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty does not take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- The above information relates only to returns on good purchased through the Faculty website but not at any of our physical retail stores. Please enquire through the stores for related information of products purchased from stores.
- Please email email@example.com to inform us of any exchange/returns.
- The mailing address for the defective or non-fitting products is as below:
Faculty Studio Pte. Ltd.
23 New Industrial Road